Extended Warranties

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sheila

Reaction score
I guess your right, I did get lucky, however,thinking about what you just said on the mice issue, I
Didnt even consider an Ins claim, will have to keep that in mind, along with the deductible I have on it,
which may be worth it if anything like that happens again. I now have that vehicle so rat and mice proofed that it takes me a good 10 to 15 mins a day, night and day to place all the trappings and deterrents I could muster to keep them out. Seems to be working already caught 4, we are in country, and I think the chickens we just got last spring invited the critters! ARAGH!!!
Thank you on the Ins claim tip

gamh2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a 2011 RRS a couple of weeks ago with 73k miles on it and in great condition. So far so good but when I asked the dealer about extended warranty he suggested not to as it was $4,400 and it covered only 18,000 more miles and 12 months. And that one was the best one in terms of coverage. It seems EWs for Rovers are very expensive due to parts high price and LR high labor rates (I heard nowadays $150/hour!!!).

Do the math as JWest great advice suggest. I did and rather put some money away every month...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112