Extended Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paxton

Reaction score
My standard coverage ended on the 29th of November. I looked at this and since it's over the 36-month coverage, I can't get this ESP coverage.

I've only got 30200 miles on my truck (I drive my Disco usually) but I'm still looking for warranty options.

FYI...

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, most every exclusionary coverage policy requires the vehicle to have factory coverage remaining at time of sale. You might be SOL - but the 36 month thing was wrong on the Ford plan. Fords only come with 3/36 factory coverage, hence the putative limitation. Luxury brands often have 4/50, and Sunlion just confirmed Ford ESP is open to LR in the 4th year of coverage - but you only get 2 extra years versus the 3 extra most Ford buyers get. Ford ESP should discount the price given the reduced exposure!

Imconfused

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anyone has recently purchased one of these warranties. I priced my 05 LR3 for 7/100K, which equals additional 3 years of coverage past factory and it's $3200. Anyone actually used the coverage for repairs?

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have....$100 deductible. Not sure who the administrator is.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo