Faults with new to me LR3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sonicpix

Reaction score
I've been scouring these forums again for a repeated issue....orange warning lights related to suspension etc. I had this before and it was the driver side sunroof drain leaning because of the connector at the fire wall. Never occurred to me I could have the same issue on the passenger side until I kept reading this in the forums. We haven't had much rain in SW Ontario for a while, but went and check and sure enough, the passenger side carpet is damp. I sure hope that's the issue. Will keep you posted.

tgarza

Reaction score
Returned my iland and bought the iid tool. Night and day between the two tools. Wish I had the IID tool to start with I wouldn’t have been stuck.

Boris has been running amazing since I got all the wiring cleaned up. Sunroof drain did quite the number and corroded many connectors and wires.

IId tool all the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sonicpix

Reaction score
Good to know about the IID tool. I joined a fb group for it and will probably get it......just need to bite the bullet on the price.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will pay for itself over and over and over again. You're actually spending more money by NOT having one...and I don't even turn wrenches, much.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV