feeler for my 2014 lr4 lux

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skystak

Reaction score
thinking of selling my lux to get new 16.5. 21k miles $50K. Price sound about right? fully loaded and great shape.

samcarloso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are several options that can add up quickly. When you say loaded. All I think is lux, however you can add about an other 6-7k of option on a lux lr4. Does it have extended leather, vision assist, black pack, rear seat entertainment, HD off road? If your lr4 consist of all these options then $50 is reasonable. If not I've seen them for around 45k for a standard lux.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you don't say what options it has, howzabout looking up on autotrader and comparing to the 100s on sale there. Sheesh, do a little research.
Without knowing anything but what you stated it does seem in the right range.

skystak

Reaction score
It is a lux with roof rails, floor boards two tone leather interior and all options from2014. I have to look up the vin and post after the holiday. I checked other sites and it seems like about 50k is right so I'm going to list it for that price after the 4th. . Slight discount for any forum member interested. Thanks for the input.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99