First LR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlexDisco

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
My friend bought a 95 Disco (145K )at an auction in hope of resale. After discovering a big shake on the steering wheel when encountering bumps, he rewarded me with it. I installed Blisten damper and the shake is gone, now it feels tight like a 3 series. I like the Disco and enjoy reading your posts.
Since I don't have any maintainace history on my disco I will have a lot of catching up to do. My upcoming projects include: New Shocks, Transmission Service, MAF cleaning, Plugs + Wires, Carbon built up removal, O2 sensor install. Maybe, Fog lights. If anyone is interested in doing some of the same things or have pointers feels free to share. Otherwise, my other interests include motorcycles of any kind, 10MM, Travel and countless misc. activities.
For all you Veterans, Happy Veterans Day to everyone else Happy Thanksgiving:hello:
Alex

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.... if you have any questions always feel free to ask.

Where are you from if I may ask... you never know someone may be near by and willing the help.

AlexDisco

Reaction score
I am in Minneapolis Minnesota. As soon as I get cought up on maintainance I will be driving down to Arkansas.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99