First Post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zgrmns

Reaction score
First post on a message board ever. Just purchased my first Land Rover also. I picked up a 2005 LR3 HSE with 36,000 miles. It has the front lights and bar. They put brand new Scorpion ATR tires on it and it came CPO with warranty good until 12-2010 or 75k. I was able to get them down to $24,700, a little more than I wanted to pay but it had everything I wanted including 7 seats, Navi, cold climate and heavy duty package. Tried to post a pic, but it's telling me that the file size is too big (only 400k though??) Looking forward to spending some time off-road with it.

dry_fly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Land Rover family. Enjoy your new truck, be sure to get out and give it a healthy dose of dirt soon!

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the OT question, but what is the limited warranty coverage included with CPOs? 6 years / 62K miles as stated on Land Rover's US site? More? Less? I keep reading the limited coverage is to 75K miles from owners of CPOs here and on other forums. :confused:

nashvegas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CPO coverage changed earlier this year

used to be 6yr/75K
now its 5 yr/62K

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats; sounds like a nice rig. The HD package is hard to come by, especially in an '05.

zgrmns

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I live in Northern VA and had to drive up to Harrisburg PA to find one with the HD package and everything else that I mentioned. As soon as I can figure out how to post pics I'll put some up. I was also told that the longer CPO warranty applied because it had been CPO'ed before the changes were made.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo