Free Manual?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Militant-Grunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man Thomas you hit the jackpot!, the manual is from 1995, same as my rover. Its 975 pages and it cover basically everything. Thanks a lot guys.

P

pfran42

Militant-Grunt said:
Oh man Thomas you hit the jackpot!, the manual is from 1995, same as my rover. Its 975 pages and it cover basically everything. Thanks a lot guys.

I tried that link and it wouldn't work for me. I have a 95 Disco too and I would love to get that manual. is there any way that you could e-mail it too me..or send it over IM?

V

vandermeulen

I just tried the link again. Looks like they are no longer accessible from the site. It now says you must click on the link they have provided and it puts you straight through to an e-mail and you have to request it. It's a 14mb PDF file so you might want to ensure you have high speed internet before requesting it.

C

campbell

Do they email the 14MB file?!? Or do they send a link to the file for download? Surely it's the second... You may want to make sure your email provider will allow that large of a file if they do actually email the manual.

V

vandermeulen

Not sure. When I downloaded mine, it was available on their site by just clicking on the file. Now it seems they have taken the Discovery Manual off and are getting you to request it directly from them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9