Free Manual?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Militant-Grunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a online Free Land Rover Discovery I manual? I bought my Discovery used, and i never go the technical manuals or anything.
Or do you guys think i can get one for free from a land rover dealer?

qadhafi

Reaction score
Militant-Grunt said:
Does anyone know if there is a online Free Land Rover Discovery I manual? I bought my Discovery used, and i never go the technical manuals or anything.
Or do you guys think i can get one for free from a land rover dealer?

Prolly wouldn't be free, but did you try eBay?

I doubt Land Rover would have any Disco I manuals since they haven't been made in a while.

Good Luck

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Matt,

Check ebay and there is always manuals for cheap. Never spend over $20 (unless you are buying the real book). Good luck.

markthecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't buy any mitchell 1 manuals on ebay. I got shafted on my purchase. Most of time bootlegged and programs don't work. As usual w/ ebay shop carefully.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mark, programms on Rave CD designed to work with specialized equipment. So its kind of hard of them to work without :)

Matt - free cheese happens to be only in mousetraps :) Its copyrighted thingy so you wont get it for free. But you can always ask Andy (Moose here) for hooking you up for cheap Rave CD. (Rave CD contains both workshop manual and owners manual). If you want hardcopy of just OM - check out "books for cars " or whatever site is. its like 15$ for OM.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Just read this post, I have the RAVE CD for the D1, if you need a copy of that, I am sure we can work something out.... say $10 including S&H....

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The workshop manuals on ebay work like a charm. They are just PDF files.

markthecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do they have Rave CD's for Disco 2's? I have the LR D2 workshop manual but I don't think you can enough references when working on Rovers. Anyone concur?

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mark it covers pretty much entire range of LR NAS products (D1, D2, RR, Freelander). So yes it does have them.
However - it depends what you looking for. Them pdf files are pretty much what you got in your paper version. But there are some extras, like specific eletric and body repair manuals.

V

vandermeulen

http://www.4x4salamandre.com/nouveaulook/UK/printempsUK.html

Try this site: has Disco 1 shop manual under the download section (little squares at bottom) just select your Rover and then a pop up appears and you can select the english version. Worked great for me! BTW it's a PDF file, so you'll need Acrobat Reader.
Could use an electrical manual if anyone ever finds one!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM