FS: GAP IID Tool BT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxx4wd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling a like new Gap diagnostic IId tool, Bluetooth version G3 (used literally 3 times).
Works and looks brand new.

no longer have the vehicle so this essential item is up for grabs.

It has been registered to my land rover, so you'll need to buy a new license/transfer ownership for $36 from GAP.

$400 shipped within the continental US (lower 48 states).

Item located in Ventura, CA so if you're in the area local pickup is an option

Photos:
GAP IID Tool

BigBriDogGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Bellingham, WA and just ordered the cheap Amazon diagnostic tool. Will have it tomorrow and may want to upgrade depending on how it works. By the way, why did you only use it 3 times?

LB Bill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just ordered the cheap Amazon diagnostic tool
Highly suggest that you cancel that and go for the GAP tool. It pays for itself if all you ever do with it is program a new (additional) key FOB..or two. The Gap is $528 through Lucky 8 right now. The usually go on sale for back Friday, but never that low $'s

maxx4wd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Bellingham, WA and just ordered the cheap Amazon diagnostic tool. Will have it tomorrow and may want to upgrade depending on how it works. By the way, why did you only use it 3 times?
I only used it three times because I was previously using RSW software which was fine but I couldn’t pinpoint my problem with it and this was able to identify the issue first time. Then we decided to sell the LR3 so I no longer have a use for it any longer. We just traded the car so I wasn’t going to just give it to the dealership. No other reason.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut