G Wagons.........?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colleyt

Reaction score
can pick up an 02 G500 with 60k miles (100k mile warranty) for $30k. it seems like everyday that goes by my 05 LR3 plumets in value. Thinking that it would hold its value better in the long run. Just love the LR brand so much its a tough choice!!

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you should get one, take it wheelin' and then post pics here....

dry_fly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just tagged a soccer mom who drove one. back seat's kinda small & not that comfy :)

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...maybe you shoulda tried this: "hey...let's go back to my rig."

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By 'tagged a soccer mom' do you mean that you darted her and put a gps locator chip on her ear?
Yeah, G-wagons are no where near as comfy and refined as the LR3 for sure. And without the fold flat seats, tagging can be a pain.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW when I was tagging soccer moms I never worried about how comfortable I was; Just always made sure I could get out of their fast. You need to cuddle and small talk now? This politically correct stuff must suck.

colleyt

Reaction score
please no more soccer moms for my buds on this site!! i run the best lounges in hollywood. message me and let me set you up. we gotta step up the game a little.

Hollywood LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
please no more soccer moms for my buds on this site!! i run the best lounges in hollywood. message me and let me set you up. we gotta step up the game a little.
Tom your such a **** :biggrin: .... If you really want a G I will ship mine out from NY it still has Cali plates and extended Warranty just had a full service it has 54K on it take over my payments and its all yours :hello: Give me a call Bud.

Cheers J.T.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635