GAP Diagnostics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to take a moment to thank the guys at GAP for helping me get my LR3 back on its feet again. They walked me through a detailed 4-sensor calibration session and did what the dealer couldn't do; make the LR3 level again, and at the correct height.

Their product, the IIDTool, is a great device...and their support team is excellent.

Kudos to them!

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree! Wait until you see what they have developed for the LR4, an IIDTool with Bluetooth built in! Imagine the possibilities down the road. That little black box sitting in my glove box is already a pretty awesome device, and Patrick, Christian and Steven are a pleasure to do business with.

joecool509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been on their Beta Team for a couple of years and it is a great device. Yeah, the new bluetooth module will connect to the iPad or iphone and let you do IO checks.

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHOA! :eek: This looks like a great little tool. What does it cost?

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's very cool. I have set mine up and tested various extra low and extra high adjustments. The extra low is nice for getting into a garage with racks and such on the roof and extra high is nice for obvious reasons. I measured 13" clear under my main front axle skid plate. This was in standard off road height after adding 27mm.

Next I'll be testing my Llams unit for on-the-fly adjustments.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo