Gap IID Tool - Injector Pulse Width

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlglr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to view injector pulse width on the scV6 engine using the GAP tool? I only get the “N/A” on my screen when I try it. I know some others have been successful using it for the V8 engines, so I’m wondering if this option just doesn’t work on the V6, or if it’s just my unit that’s not working properly.

Michael Gain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to view injector pulse width on the scV6 engine using the GAP tool? I only get the “N/A” on my screen when I try it. I know some others have been successful using it for the V8 engines, so I’m wondering if this option just doesn’t work on the V6, or if it’s just my unit that’s not working properly.
You're not alone. I received the same N/A when I was tracing my misfire issue.

gsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone contacted GAP tech support to inquire?

Michael Gain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone contacted GAP tech support to inquire?

Yessir. Back in July of last year, I sent them a note about it. Here was the response:

"Live value wise, we provide the same list from LR but some may not have been implemented."

Regardless, Patrick took the time to help me troubleshoot, and provided wiring diagrams. Cannot say enough positive things about GAP's customer service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV