Gauging interest in Anitas EAS control unit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently contacted MUDTECH 4x4 ... .I also was interested in their Anitas EAS hight control unit , that looks way more superior to the LLAMS kit.

There sounds like nothing actually "superior" except you get a nice empty container to stow away and an aluminum box.

You should seriously at least email/chat with the LLAMS guy. While someone may like an "auto lowering" feature Todd mentioned, to me the whole point of these is for me to decide what and when. The LLAMS can be lowered -20mm for smooth/fast/curvy highways but as I recall, was also customizable to be a little less if that were the intention.

You maybe could say "superior" in absolute terms, but I see nothing in actual "appreciable" terms.

Ninjamedic12

Reaction score
There sounds like nothing actually "superior" except you get a nice empty container to stow away and an aluminum box.

You should seriously at least email/chat with the LLAMS guy. While someone may like an "auto lowering" feature Todd mentioned, to me the whole point of these is for me to decide what and when. The LLAMS can be lowered -20mm for smooth/fast/curvy highways but as I recall, was also customizable to be a little less if that were the intention.

You maybe could say "superior" in absolute terms, but I see nothing in actual "appreciable" terms.

I actually just installed a LLAMS this past week. It was a breeze to install and calibrate. I emailed Graeme a couple times with some general questions. He emailed me back within minutes and was helpful to the extent that he made sure all of my questions were answered and if I was happy with the LLAMS. That's customer service at it's finest. I emailed the guys regarding the ANITAS unit and didn't hear from them for 5 days. They did answer my question, but have yet to get back to me on the ordering process. Hence why I went with the LLAMS. It's been working flawlessly since I installed it.

The LLAMS and the GAP tool work GREAT together. If anything, I'd say it's the perfect combo for ride height personalization and on the move adjustments.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo