Good Price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sugarglidergirl

Reaction score
Hello,
I am new here. I am considering a new 2007 LR3 SE. It has a few extras, like the cold climate package and something else I can't remember. It does not have the navigation package, however.

The price is $43500. Is this a good price?

The sticker was way above that. Granted I know they mark that up a lot. But what I can find online, this seems to be a reasonable price. If not, what is one?

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that is a pretty good price. Just looking at Edmunds.com True Market Value pricing for a 2007 with CC and xenons they show it around $45K.

Plus, I always ask myself "how much do I like this car?". If you love it, and the price seems reasonable to you, it probably isn't worth haggling over a few hundred bucks.

-Rich

The Rover

Reaction score
Hello,
I am new here. I am considering a new 2007 LR3 SE. It has a few extras, like the cold climate package and something else I can't remember. It does not have the navigation package, however.

The price is $43500. Is this a good price?

The sticker was way above that. Granted I know they mark that up a lot. But what I can find online, this seems to be a reasonable price. If not, what is one?
Depending upon where you are in the Country that's a decent price. I'm in NJ and the place I got my LR3 has a few 2007's that are even more reasonable than your price.

disco2ny

Reaction score
Not bad price but check to make sure they are not keeping any rebates from you. '07 is considered a "leftover" now. Good Luck!
George

ceh4338

Reaction score
I just purchased an 07 SE Black/Tan w/all options except NAV for 41,000 in Dallas. With the end of the year coming up, they need to move any 07s they have so you should be able to get them below 43.5k. Good luck

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99