Greetings and salutations!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Disco_Fever

Reaction score
Hello to all, stumbled across the site tonight and signed up! I love my Disco and would really enjoy meeting some fellow Rover aficionados nearby to get together with.

Cheers!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... hard to meet people when you don't say where you are at.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
You in Louisville... only 2 hours away, and your only a few miles from Nathan at Discount British Parts... i.e. Platinum Motor Sports. Exit 18 71N take a left, first road on right about 2.5 miles on the left.

Disco_Fever

Reaction score
You in Louisville... only 2 hours away, and your only a few miles from Nathan at Discount British Parts... i.e. Platinum Motor Sports. Exit 18 71N take a left, first road on right about 2.5 miles on the left.

I know Nathan and John Hamilton well, they've been a wonderful resource.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I have know Nathan for almost 6 years, but just actually met him in the last year or so. I have been buying parts off of him since shortly after getting my Disco. Great guy... also met with John around a year ago as well.

I believe that Nathan is looking to set up some off roading events, so check with him and see if or when he may be doing this. send him an email just to keep tabs. boatbuggy at AOL dot com

Disco_Fever

Reaction score
I spoke with he and John just recently and asked them to let me know if they put something together. I also stopped into the local LR store and learned that they're putting an outing together for May, I think it's supposed to be in Leitchfield, KY.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
hmmm is it going to be a real off road thing or like LR cincy puts on which was more of a scavenger hunt/road rally... no real off roading at all.

Disco_Fever

Reaction score
hmmm is it going to be a real off road thing or like LR cincy puts on which was more of a scavenger hunt/road rally... no real off roading at all.

I'm told it will be decent, but carefully planned so that no one can get into any real trouble or tear up their trucks. Gordon said they'll be going down the weekend before to scout a trail and clean it up with a chainsaw so no one's truck gets scratched up. I suspect it'll be kinda like a bunny-slope, easy and not terribly challenging but still fun.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm keep me posted then, I need something to get muddy, fun and still not to bad ( I will have 5 in my Disco ), and don't want to hurt anyone...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM