Greetings from a new register

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roverlen

Reaction score
I recently experienced a "suspension fault, normal height only" and decided to check Forums for a possible answer.

I have serviced my own cars over the last 30 years and feel comfortable with diagnosing problems.

All of the fuses checked out and saw the height switch suggestion but concluded that the compressor is not running. From the Forum it looks like this is an expensive item to replace.

I probably will have a look tomorrow, if just to find the Mftr. of this item for replacement. If not too involved to remove, probably will disassemble to check for 12vdc at pump or open windings on motor.

If anyone has experienced a similar problem with the pump not running and it is directed to logic or CPU's preventing it from running, let me know.

I have changed the oil and filter only to find the skid plate bolts rather seized . It would suggest that the dealer has not changed the filter before and used a dipstick tube to evacuate the sump. I have since run a die through all the threads and applied a graphite lubricant to the bolts for ease of removal next time.

So far, everything that has ever been written about LR3's is true. ******* fuel, wears inside tread of tires but overall a pure pleasure to drive.

Any suggestions, please respond to this thread.

roverlen

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... I am sure you will find a lot of help in the LR3 section about any questions or issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM