Happy Thanksgiving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBriDogGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to thank everyone that has been so helpful to me over the last year. It's made owning my LR4 a blast. There was a lot of hand holding early on, but things eventually smoothed out. Just last weekend, I moved everything out of a 20' x 8' x 15' storage unit to my new place. Used a 12' x 6' U-Haul enclosed cargo trailer. It took 4 trips fully loaded. The LR4 did a great job. No problems at all.

My experience has been that once you get past the initial quirks the LR4 performs fine. Over the last 9 months, I've had to replace a headlight, an alternator and an air compressor for the suspension. For a used vehicle that's new to me, that's really not that bad. I've added a roof rack and everything needed to tow. I've used both features. Super happy overall and I have to say the LR4 is more capable than what my needs require. Still, it's nice to have.

Jimmy Brooks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, happy thanksgiving all! Sincerely greatful for all the help I’ve received, especially earlier this year when I thought I was going to have to rip apart my engine or worse, sell my truck for what turned out to be a $15 fix (coils needed a new ground, grounded them to the body)

You all are great people and I’m so happy to be apart of such a great group.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut