Has anyone reflashed their 3.0SC V6 aka Tune?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this according to the computer, or based on manual recording of miles/gallons? ... Keeping track manually, I’ll only get 16 mpg if I’m all highway.
Ditto on this question. The trip computer claimed MPG is consistently around 5% higher than actual, despite entering the max allowed correction factor via Gap/IID tool. I track gallons added from the pump receipt, and write down the trip computer miles, to calculate actual MPG. Typically in the 15-16 range for our 2010 with V8 around town. Haven't made any long freeway trips without a trailer yet so I'm not sure what it will peak at with the cruise set at 85mph.

:cool:

16FujiDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you driving it like you stole it?

also, did you upgrade the intercooler/charge air cooler pump as well or leave it stock?

I’m in a yes I want it / I don’t need it schizophrenic place with a tune right now ;)

Stu.

I would say assertive driving; not ******* it but not out for a Sunday cruise. Highway speeds are usually 80-84

Only other mod is K&N replacement filters.

Last edited:

16FujiDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto on this question. The trip computer claimed MPG is consistently around 5% higher than actual, despite entering the max allowed correction factor via Gap/IID tool. I track gallons added from the pump receipt, and write down the trip computer miles, to calculate actual MPG. Typically in the 15-16 range for our 2010 with V8 around town. Haven't made any long freeway trips without a trailer yet so I'm not sure what it will peak at with the cruise set at 85mph.

:cool:

Yea, with the app I enter milage and gallons when I fill up. If you miss a fill-up entry, you check a box and it won't factor that in to the average mpg.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slack