HDC Fault - No Speedometer - No Odometer - Suspension Lowered (Resolved)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twoboarders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd share the journey with the aspiration it will help someone else one day. The tree of lights returned last week along with everything in the original post. Advisor said they felt it was in the "high speed network". He found a short in the connector to the abs module. He was able to wiggle the wiring harness and have the network go offline, which is what's happening when all those lights come on. He has re-pinned 4 of the pins that he feels is the cause of your issue, he has not been able to get the network to go offline after that. I don't have it back yet but hopefully this is the final trip for a while.

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Connector behind the dash or where, see if you can find out and get pictures for folks. Appreciate the update..

twoboarders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Connector behind the dash or where, see if you can find out and get pictures for folks. Appreciate the update..

According to my advisor.... "Abs module is located under the plastic cover under the hood on driver side."

JKreig

Reaction score
Having the same problem with mine. Found corrosion in Transfer case module and harness. Replaced cowling with silicone bead and brake light switched at first. Now will clean the corrosion issue and hopefully that will solve fault errors.
LR3 06 (1).jpg
LR3 06 (2).jpg
LR3 06 (3).jpg

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV