Help finding Dash Center Fill/Instrument Panel Speaker part #

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tuglife

Reaction score
Hey folks. Just as the title says Im trying to find the part number for the center dash speaker. Cant track it down anywhere. Looking to use it for a custom navigation install and hoping to have an easy factory fit. Thanks

schwaggy

Reaction score
Hey folks. Just as the title says Im trying to find the part number for the center dash speaker. Cant track it down anywhere. Looking to use it for a custom navigation install and hoping to have an easy factory fit. Thanks

Just like your other post asking the same question?

This part states Range Rover, but these systems are very similar. Confirm this before you buy as I'm not 100% certain but it seems to be a hard speaker to source.
This might help in your search: XQM500120

Tuglife

Reaction score
Yes, just like that one. Thought first attempt didn't go through. No idea how to delete it. Thanks I had seen similar info but couldn't find a part #. Weird that every LR3 comes prepped for it but can hardly find a whiff of them.

cmb6s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably because the Range Rover's dash is a lot easier to remove than the LR3. Thus, people are more likely to replace a blown speaker in the RR than in the LR3.

Tuglife

Reaction score
Probably because the Range Rover's dash is a lot easier to remove than the LR3. Thus, people are more likely to replace a blown speaker in the RR than in the LR3.
This one should just fit under the little square grill. Looking at the picture I see it has 3 screw holes not 4 so that part probably isn't exactly it but close. The speaker pictured is not stock. I lifted from a thread where guy did the same as I'm planning but he used some random speaker he had laying around and just rigged it to fit. .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

cmb6s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, okay. Easy to remove. I haven't touched my dash since I had my windshield replace and it started to crack everywhere. I'm almost scared to even breathe on it. All I do is spritz some protectant on it from time to time. Thanks for the pics.

Tuglife

Reaction score
Yeah mines cracked around the passenger airbag in a perfect outline and from what I've seen of others I'm feeling lucky and glad it's only that much.

Tuglife

Reaction score
Well if anyone else cares I'm fairly certain that this is the speaker and that it's the same as the mid range door speakers. Guess I won't be sure till it arrives and I try to fit it. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99