Hesitation resolved but still other issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

damthrill

LR3 HSE all options 2005 . I had the recall for gas tank and also had them reflash the transmission and all other computers. This resolved hesitation at stop sign and very much smoothed out the transmission shifting. It actually feels lilke a new vehicle, oh wait it is a new vehicle. Anyway, I don't know if the recall resolved the problem or reflashing the trans computer. The rep is dumb cuz I have been asking them to update the computer for two months, finally the senior guy and I went on a drive and he said to update. Results are fast smooth take off from a start.

New problem is the nav screen dims real low like it wants to die. but it doesnt like to do it when i take it to the dealer.

Also a potential recall resides in the seats. My driver seat makes a little click in right side of seat when weight shifts due to turns. It is not easily noticable. But I drove 2 different loaner lr3s and one did not do it and the other did. It took 2 test drives and having thre guy hold his hand on my seat to feel it. I weight 210 so it probably isnt my weight.

Does anyone know where the pollen filter is?

L

LR3_WA

I've noticed after my 2005 LR3 gas tank was replaced that the truck appears to stutter when pressing on the gas pedal. I've had the at times hard start when coming off the line. Though this is a stutter when the truck is already on the move.

Anyone else feel a performance difference after getting your new tank ?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635