Hi all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cellardoor

Reaction score
well obviously I'm new to Land Rovers and this board if I'm posting in this section! right now i drive a 95 BMW M3 but i have always loved the boxy look and the awesome abilities of Land Rovers.

Unfortunately I'm completely new to the world of these machines and don't know much about them. so on that note i have a few questions! my price range appears to be late 80's to 2000ish. but i would prefer something towards the older end (a bit more boxy and cooler looking IMO)

i apologies in advance im sure u get this alot. If its easy enough to just link me some posts tho i would greatly appreciate it!

how reliable are these guys for daily driving and light trail play on the weekends and such.

Also what sort of maintenance do they need?

what sort of gas mileage are they getting? and how reliable are the diesel engines?

and finally (for now) what should i look for when buying one?

thanks in advance guys! see you around the board!

-Hutch-

danshepp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome celladoor. what model land rover are you looking for? if you go to the forum of which ever land rover model you are looking for and post your questions there you will get a more detailed answer....

Cellardoor

Reaction score
Thanks Dan! i really like the looks of the D90/110 and such. Ill go check the boards out!

-Hutch-

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4