Hi ,new And Looking For Tips .for My 10 Year Disco..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

ROD

Hi, Just Bought My First Land Rover. After Years Of Waitting. Old But Mine , Need Less To Say Having A Few Problems. So Any Tips Welcome.
Safe Driving... Rod

D

disco1

Hello Rod. Can't give you any tips if we don't know what's wrong. Hopefully nothing major.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rod.
Good thing you found this site. We will help you with every problem....

R

ROD

Hi Many Thanks . Nice To Be Part Of A Team Of People With The Same Passion For The Landies.
Had Problem With Hand Brake Sticking , But Think I've Sorted It. Though After A Run It Makes Afew Odd Noises. Think Its The H/b Being Tight On .
Other Problem, Water Though Sun Roof. My Wife Gets All The Drips. Not Trying To ******* That One Yet (ouch )
Really Good Site. Well Done ..

D

disco1

Hi Rod,
Go to the search icon on this site and type in "Sunroof", then click on the post "Leaking sunroof". This problem that you are experiencing has only recently been discussed. If you have no success with the advice, please let us know and we'll do our best to help.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9