HID installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EIGHTLUG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been running the DDM kit in my Wife's car for two and a half years now with no issues and no complaints. Looks good bro!

joecool509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing is for sure. I took a pair of Hella 500FF and replaced the bulbs with a 35W 6K HID kit and made a world of difference over the 100w H3 Bulbs I had. Of course these would only be used off road only so legality is not debatable. This is a much cheaper option than buying HID off road lights.

sparrky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which part NO# did you order?

I found the light caps, they are parts: 13K046A and 13K046B.... I have not been able to locate them online, but here is a good catalog schematic:

http://www.**************/forum/topic57784.html

I am going to call my LR dealer and see if they can order me these caps, that way I will feel better about having spare ones to return it to factory if needed. Thanks!

-David

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which part NO# did you order?
Hey sparrky,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I believe I ordered one of each of the part numbers I listed. If you call the parts department, they will know what you are talking about when they look at their computer parts program.

It's a great idea because you can seal them quite nicely and still save the stock caps in case you go back to the halogens (which I don't know why you would).

-David

sparrky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks! I have the ddm kit, but waiting til it gets a bit warmer in the gargage to fool with it, its still cold up here in the northeast...

jackkyxu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
followed the instruction here and ordered the DDM kit on my 2010 LR4 for low beam

but won't turn on

any suggestion?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut