2013 to 2014 Face Lift Headlight Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure on the Euro lights but on mine there's a phillips head adjustment screw to level them up and down. You can also configure them for left hand or right hand drive, which might be part of the problem as well.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright so after ignoring the issue for a while, my euro beams are blinding oncoming traffic to the extent I was flashed three separate times on a 5 mile drive yesterday evening. How the heck do I adjust these beams down?

A long and pretty skinny flathead screwdriver, adjusting a plastic screw. There is one screw that adjusts up and down and one that does left and right. I can't absolutely recall where they are as I sit here at my desk, but I know they are on the back of the headlight housing and you'll need your hood open to do them.

For aiming, I followed the guidelines on the Daniel Stern Lighting website.

EDIT: I think these are them.

CRYA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok done. Followed your link and yeah, my lights were even but high not surprisingly. Lowered several twists and fortunately the elevation adjustment screw is the top one that’s right there easy to see.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick