How big is the LR3 Offroad community?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GeoRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't have much to say about Ipod connectivity or wheel polish.

Yep! I purposely display dirty and muddy LR3 in my driveway for all shiny SUV owners in my neighborhood to see :hello: I do wash the under where it matters :biggrin:

wcryer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 to all the trails listed above. I am here in colorado as well, would love some more 3's to go wheeling with. We should organize something? Also member in solihull society, its a great group that puts on some fun events. British parts of utah is also good for parts.

I am doing some experimenting with how i want to hook up my ipod. You can get pretty creative based on where you want the cord to run if you bring the aux plug back under the gear shift. going to put together a guide here, whenever i decide to finalize my setup.

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking for parts for my Rover. Options exist but there aren't very many. Seems some companies have gone out of business and it's frustrating . . . so maybe I do it myself? Have tons of "friends" in the Jeep offroad accessory business. . .

I know how many LR3's are out there . . .but how many of us actually wheel them?

Anybody have thoughts?

You should check out Tactical Rovers http://shop.tacticalrovers.com/LR3-Products_c7.htm who have recently started a pretty full line of LR3 protection products. I've seen all of them and they are well made, look good, and are reasonably priced. The guys who own Tactical Rovers are good guys, too, and are avid offroaders, too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99