How do I obtain post privileges?

doc5339

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aight, I have over 100 post now and still cannot post in the "Selling" section of the Classifieds?

I have logged-out and back in and tried opening a new browser. Is there a waiting period from the 100th post?

doc5339

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aight, I have over 100 post now and still cannot post in the "Selling" section of the Classifieds?

I have logged-out and back in and tried opening a new browser. Is there a waiting period from the 100th post?
Please disregard this post. I was able to post in "Selling!" section this morning; many thanks!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
@doc5339 Glad to hear you were able to post. I am still waiting for the ability to grant this option.

KingOtheMuffins

Reaction score
@doc5339 Glad to hear you were able to post. I am still waiting for the ability to grant this option.
Hi Joey, here's a small plea to the powers that be for the ability to post in the Wanted section. I'm still trying to buy an LR4 and don't really have value-add comments to add to discussions (at least until we purchase). It's too hard to find these in good condition outside of the enthusiast community!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mil3s