How do I obtain post privileges?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doc5339

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aight, I have over 100 post now and still cannot post in the "Selling" section of the Classifieds?

I have logged-out and back in and tried opening a new browser. Is there a waiting period from the 100th post?

doc5339

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aight, I have over 100 post now and still cannot post in the "Selling" section of the Classifieds?

I have logged-out and back in and tried opening a new browser. Is there a waiting period from the 100th post?
Please disregard this post. I was able to post in "Selling!" section this morning; many thanks!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
@doc5339 Glad to hear you were able to post. I am still waiting for the ability to grant this option.

Reaction score
@doc5339 Glad to hear you were able to post. I am still waiting for the ability to grant this option.
Hi Joey, here's a small plea to the powers that be for the ability to post in the Wanted section. I'm still trying to buy an LR4 and don't really have value-add comments to add to discussions (at least until we purchase). It's too hard to find these in good condition outside of the enthusiast community!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
The number of posts has been dropped to 80 vice 100.

grimmecm

Reaction score
oooof just read all of this. Listed mine for sale yesterday outside of the forum. 70 posts to go to be able to list it here. The idea to limit spam does makes sense though.

tetontrees

Reaction score
Ok I was wondering what was required to post in the classifieds. Will start working on posting more. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut