How do I obtain post privileges?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crtfour

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate area to ask this or not, but I would like to list some wheels/tires for sale but I am not able to post. If I could be allowed access, I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Rob

tVentures

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same here. I have the exact same question. Would love to know how to as well. Thank you

Waterndirt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to interact within the forum, ie, post a topic, or reply to an existing one. I think a minimum of 3 or 10 times before you can post to the classifieds. Can't remember exactly.

tVentures

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
probably it’s more than 3. I have 3 already. I guess a few more before those privileges open up. Thanks for responding waterndirt.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
It use to be 50 posts before you could post in the classified section, but with the new forum version I think this may have changed. I have reached out to the admin to find out.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay update.

Due to a required update and some AD change requirements new settings for users to become full Access members. It use to be 80 posts and 5 days of membership, this requirement has changed. It is now 100 posts and 180 days. This is required to prevent spam and users just dropping in to sell things as well as keeping our friendly community friendly.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I have asked that this be lowered or to at least give me permission to allow trusted users to gain access. So I am working on this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut