How many miles on your LR4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amazingly i have not had any issues other than the Timing Chain tensioner but that was a couple years back! She's been running really strong no knocks or anything i do oil changes frequently and thats practically it!

Hang on, not even wheel bearings or control arms??? That's incredible!

2013 55,000

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe i did it Jan of 2016 after i heard some noise from the engine which made me send it over to Jaguar of Seattle which they then replaced it. Has anybody had any problems with their air suspension. Ive been dreading the moment my unit fails!

Compared to the air suspension on my Audi allroads, ours are rock solid. The lifespan for the allroad air springs was about 75K miles. Not many posts here yet regarding air spring or compressor failures. Seems like the LR3 had more frequent compressor failures than the LR4.

ttforcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Compared to the air suspension on my Audi allroads, ours are rock solid. The lifespan for the allroad air springs was about 75K miles. Not many posts here yet regarding air spring or compressor failures. Seems like the LR3 had more frequent compressor failures than the LR4.
Hey i sent u a direct message if you get a chance to read it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huy Tran

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2010 hit 100k last month.

20180915_132344.jpg
Biggest cost so far has been the transmission rebuilt back in April. The obligatory control arms, wheel bearings, and water pump have been done.
Keeping a close eye on the timing chain.
Also need to trace down an air leak in the suspension (front end drops overnight).

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do the newer 6 cylinders compare to the 2013 and before?

25% fewer active cylinders, for starters.

Specs on HP, torque, etc. are available but did you mean in some other regard, like reliability or overall feel? One thing I've heard from 2014+ owners is that the start/stop Eco mode thing is universally loathed...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut