Hummer EV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Troy A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get what your saying and completely agree. I have no interest in an EV personally and honestly see all of this stuff as experimental. As much as I hate to see the internal combustion engine phased out, it’s coming.
Emme said in her interview that one day when they were bogged in soft sand that the truck only got 50 miles before needing a charge. That to me is a recipe for dying in the desert.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

m_lars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Emme said in her interview that one day when they were bogged in soft sand that the truck only got 50 miles before needing a charge. That to me is a recipe for dying in the desert.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don’t doubt it, I feel like you think I’m disagreeing with you. I do see value in these vehicles in the innovation aspect of them.

The by the way comment of mine you quoted was referring to the NEED to have SEVERAL Jerry cans of gas to explore southern Utah, which you don’t. Recommended? Sure, necessary no.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi