Indy Shops In SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry all . . . asked on another site - but it's currently unavailable . . . so dealer is asking for ~$550 each for front and back brakes (keeping/de-glazing rotors) . . . seems a little steep . . . Orange County is pretty far away (I am in San Fernando Valley area)
thoughts/ideas/suggestions/help?

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yups . . . just looking for some good indy shops to bring some business to . . .

hell pie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a place in North Hollywood called British Cars USA that I pass by occasionally. I always see a bunch of Discos and P38s in the parking are, and I once saw a 110 there as well. No idea what the quality of their service is. The address is 5000 Vineland Ave.

tongagrnlr3

Reaction score
shoot man Hornburg jag / LR wanted over 700 for fronts!!! granted they want to resurface my rotors…

never been there but i hear good things about burt's at Dix and Cahuenga in hollywood and they always have landies in the shop.

socalrovershop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello guys my Name is Franky and have worked on land rovers for 7 years now. I actually worked for the company that owns the NEWPORT beach branch i worked in Mission viejo I was the main tech there and was the guy to go to for electrical problems. i am currently based out of RAGING BULL PERFORMANCE in costa mesa expanding my knowledge in the auto industry and taking on exotic cars such as lambos ferraris and bentleys. If you guys need dealer ship parts work and a better turn around time with great customer satisfaction feel free to give us a call or stop by. Or any questions you have im more than glad to answer them for you even if you plan on doing some of the work your self i will point you in the right direction. here is our address and number thank you. www.ragingbull-performance.com 888-289-1588 986 w. 17th st costa mesa ca 92627

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Franky,

Miss you at LRMV! My poor LR3 still in shop after a month...blew the head gaskets. Wish I knew where you were before I took it back there. Hello everyone...Franky is a great tech!

Best regards....

Jim

socalrovershop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HEY JIM!!!! my favorite LR3 i pretty much redid your whole suspension oh good times !!! yeah ive been gone from there for about a month now last year i was at anaheim hills then MV wanted me back . WOW your LR3 has been down for a whole month???? why is that? email me at [email protected] we can exchange numbers and stay in touch. Every tech at MV is new that company isnt doing something right ... everyone is down at carlsbad now. Find out who is working on your LR3 through ED and ill see what i can do for you buddy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9