Interested in buying a 1981 Range Rover. Suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

N

nickydean

I know that they were not available in the U.S and are some what rare, but I was curious to see how desirable they are. The body is in great condition with hardly any rust, if any at all. I would need to do some paint restoration, engine work, and interior work to get it showroom quality, but runs great currently.

I would be buying it to somewhat restore and resell, but I haven't really seen any demand for one like this. I'm not super knowledgeable in the Land Rover field, so any help would be great! Do you guys think it would be worth tinkering with?

Thanks in advance!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Buying it to keep is one thing, but if you are buying to restore and resale, I hate to say it, but you are wasting your time.

Like all Rovers with age, the early 80's RR's are very nice and capable machines. But they are not the collectable items that the Series vehicles are, and even they are not raising in value enough to restore/resale.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM