iPod Connection for iPhone 6S Plus (LR4 '11)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nybulldog

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm pretty new to this forum. Just bought my LR4 one week ago. I really dig it. I've been buying parts and accessories. In two weeks or so it should be fully equipped.

Anyway, I was looking to add the iPod Interface cable to my car and I couldn't find much info so I wanted to share it.

Plugging the USB with a lightning comes up with a device error, as expected.

I wasn't sure what part number I needed specifically to my car for the iPod Interface Cable. I found someone on eBay selling one that he used in his RRS of the same year. I had my doubts that it may not work in my car but he offered a return in case it did not.

So I used the following:

AH22-19H401-AB (OEM Land Rover)
Lightning Adapter for 30-Pin (OEM Apple)

Everything works perfect on my iPhone 6S Plus. I use my Bluetooth for the phone function. I'm so glad to be rid of the AUX cable. Apart from digital control having that cable dangling from behind the armrest console to the front is annoying and looks terrible.

Very happy.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67

goblue95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may also want to check out the Tune2air WMA1000 on Amazon. Let's you stream via bluetooth - no need to plug in the iPhone since it connects automatically. Been using it for a year or two in my 2011 LR4 and it works fine.

eljefe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i use tune2air as well. Bluetooth works!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM