Just bought a 2011 LR4 :) - Warranty Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattypV50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I finally pulled the trigger on a 2011 LR4 with 20,000km (13,000 miles). I'm pretty excited.

In Canada there is no Land Rover CPO which sucks (I verified with Land Rover) so when I buy the truck it will have a little over 2 years or 60,000km left on the warranty.

I only drive about 12-15000km per year so I will run out of time before the km.

I have been quoted some extended warranty options by a 3d party recommended by LR Canada (as well and rim and tire, interior, ect ect).

What does everyone think of this? It's about $3400. Should I just drive it for the next two years, and re-asses at the end? Or purchase the protection now?

I'm really excited to pick it up on Monday!

Thanks everyone.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See if you can get a warranty from Ford, they have one of the best warrantys left in the market.

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Disco mike is correct regarding ford warranty. Do a search on this board for 'warranty' and you will see many threads on it. Also, there is a sticky on the Lr3 board too. I'm about to buy a warranty next month and will go with ford or my local dealer depending on the exclusions.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM