Just for reference, in case somebody need their windshield replaced..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found the receipt when I was cleaning, so write my story here. I had my windshield replaced only after two months having the truck..poor me..cost $750 parts, (non-heated, shipped from east coast, two weeks) and $350 labor...dealer don't do those things, so its a third party company did the job.... I have my new windshield for almost another two month now.....so far so good...you know we don't have that much rain in southern California...And I also tinted the new windshield with Llumar Air 80..heat rejection is awesome...hope everybody all have good lucks...

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why did you have to replace your windsheid? and doesn't your insurance company pay for it. I had numerous windsheilds replaced over the years and the insurance company covered every single one. I live in new englang and get cracks in the windsheild and pitting from the sand in the winter. actually has a crack in my LR4 windsheild last winter but it was small enough to seal with the polymer they have. Also covered by insurance.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635