Land Rover brand Bull Bar - not available in USA?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geez, that thing is sick and looks like it means business. Looks like something you'd see in Australia.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Designed for hitting fleshy things, not for wheeling.

Izzyandsue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This could be very useful when cruising South Beach, pushing the fleshy things that don't get out of the way

spizzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It may be the photo, but it also appears the bars may be a little too close to hood, grille and paintwork for comfort. It seems to be little more than a bumper cover with a bull bar attached over it, so I fear a real hit against a rock on those bars may cause them to flex in and damage the hood or something. Then you'd have two things to fix: Your car, and the shiny bull bars. :biggrin:

I read up on another LR website forum:

I saw a D4 in the flesh with a LR bar the other day, ugly as <censored> and about as useful as <censored> on a bull. It basically sits on top of the existing bar, the bar work is too close to the bonnet and it would do <censored> all if you hit a big roo except make the repair job more expensive because you'd have to fix all the normal damage and replace the bar. IMHO of course.

So this is a no-option for me.

Mohammed Mayas

Reaction score
Bluetooth Upgrade
Has anyone done anything to upgrade the Bluetooth system in the LR4 (subs, etc)? because i could not used the phone in the car.

spizzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess we can consider this a closed thread - I received word from LRNA that the Bull Bar is specific to the Australian market and is not DOT-approved for USA.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess we can consider this a closed thread - I received word from LRNA that the Bull Bar is specific to the Australian market and is not DOT-approved for USA.

It doesn't mean that no one will order and install it anyway.
Bull bars are illegal in many European countries as they are very dangerous (especially when hitting pedestrians).
I'm sure someone will still get one and install it. Probably someone living in a large city rather than a rural area ;)

spizzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another angle.

Attachments

• bull bar.jpg
    bull bar.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 40

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads