Land Rover Newsletter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Did any of you get the email today from Land Rover with the picture of the black LR4 on the rock ledge in Moab? Doesn't this look familar to one of our own on the forums? I'm pretty sure I saw this picture in ndrenfos recent trip to Moab.

The photo looks like it has been photoshopped some, but it is the same picture.

I'm trying to get both pictures imbeded in this thread, but my work computers policies are keeping me from posting them. If someone else has a chance to post them up, great other wise I will do it when I leave the office.

Rob

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The original:

ndrenfro1.jpg

the photoshopped newsletter:

ndrenfro2.jpg

I may not have pulled the right photo out of ndrenfros pictures as the perspectives are off a little, but it must have been the inspiration none the less for the newsletter photo.

Rob

Last edited:

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice spot. I think they did indeed use the photo for inspiration. They must have driven up and taken the pic themselves or spent some serious time editing the original - notice the LR4 vs LR3 tailights.

jbrincks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think jjvd21 is correct. It looks like an LR3. Look at the side marker and headlamp also. The wheels are also the 18" stock LR3 wheels. Great eye though!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM