Looking to buy a LR4 2013 or 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kman62

Reaction score
Sorry, but I would like your valued opinion I'm on the fence of buying a LR4 but I came across this 2013 LR4, prior CPO vehicle with I think 6 months left on the warranty. I has had the LCA bushing and water pump replaced.

It's priced at #31,552 with 56,576 miles from landrovernewportbeach.com

I was warding what other items will need to be replace over the new five years. I will have at least 125K mile at that thing and plan on keeping the LR4 until 2024. I heard that I should plan on spending at least $2500 a year on repairs. would extending the warranty be a better option? I also saw this 2014 LR4 at carmax, I was told to expect to spend at least 5K on a warranty form them. Darn, I don't remember how long the warrant would last.

I guess it all comes down to expectations. I'll also search for buying guides here as well. Has anyone put together a check list of items to use when buying and basling a used LR4?

Willie Austin

Reaction score
Sorry, but I would like your valued opinion I'm on the fence of buying a LR4 but I came across this 2013 LR4, prior CPO vehicle with I think 6 months left on the warranty. I has had the LCA bushing and water pump replaced.

It's priced at #31,552 with 56,576 miles from landrovernewportbeach.com

I was warding what other items will need to be replace over the new five years. I will have at least 125K mile at that thing and plan on keeping the LR4 until 2024. I heard that I should plan on spending at least $2500 a year on repairs. would extending the warranty be a better option? I also saw this 2014 LR4 at carmax, I was told to expect to spend at least 5K on a warranty form them. Darn, I don't remember how long the warrant would last.

I guess it all comes down to expectations. I'll also search for buying guides here as well. Has anyone put together a check list of items to use when buying and basling a used LR4?

Willie Austin

Reaction score
If you want some free advice contact me at Austin's Auto connection. By name is Bill and I am an independent auto broker. My email is [email protected] It's sounds like a story the finance manager at the store would say to sell you an extended warranty. Keep your $5000 until something goes wrong and then fix it. I have a 2006 LR3 and I will be purchasing the LR4 next year. I can also help you with the purchase of your LR4 and I will save you money on the purchase, that is what i do. Don't be afraid of the Rover it's the toughest
SUV made.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi