LR 3 Parts/Accessories for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Class5Kayaker

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just turned in my leased LR3 so I’m selling all my accessories I bought for it on EBay. Here's a brief description and links:

Land Rover LR3 WeatherTech® Floor & Cargo Liners:

Complete set of WeatherTech® floor liners (driver, passenger, 2nd row, and cargo area). These floor/cargo liners are AWESOME. After two years of use, my carpets in my LR3 looked brand-new still! This could arguably be the best investment you ever make to protect your luxury SUV. They are still in excellent condition and show almost no signs of use/wear.

Click HERE to see the listing.

Land Rover LR3 / Range Rover Sport Hitch Receiver:

Part #KNB500023. Lockable for security, this tow hitch receiver easily detaches from your LR3 or Range Rover Sport and features a 7,716-lb trailer load capacity and a tongue weight capacity of 550 lbs. I only used this hitch receiver ONCE to tow a small U-Haul trailer from CA to MT.

Land Rover LR3 Trailer Wiring Harness Kit:

Part #: YWJ500220

This is the LR3's trailer hookup kit. It installs very NEAT/CLEAN. The big cap takes a round 7 pin RV plug: perfect for trailers with brakes. To the left is also a standard flat 4 plug, used on most light trailers such as motorcycle, jet ski, snowmobile, etc. It's an easy installation, well within the scope of the 'talented amateur'. Includes the factory detailed illustrated instructions, but I’m providing my own written instructions as well to help “decipher” them (they aren’t that easy to understand unless you’ve done it before). The toughest part of doing this installation is dropping the spare tire. The wires all plug in to the harness behind the left tail light, and the plug is hidden behind the center bumper cap. I installed this wiring harness about a year ago and only used it once to tow a small U-Haul trailer from CA to MT.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635