LR3 Dash Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chinkoose82

Reaction score
All the dash lights are on and the transmission is at F. Previously I changed the brake light switch and the car was okay for a while and then back to the same.
When i try to do a scanning on my 2005 LR3 V8 4.4 only the ELM is connected the ECU is not getting connected, can you pls tell me the possible reason for this.

m_lars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you using to scan it with? If it’s just a generic OBDII scanner it probably won’t get you far. I personally use the Gap Diagnostics tool and would not even attempt to own a 3 without one.

remember5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to be "that guy" but you really need to research your problems on this site, the FB LR3 group, Landrover's Only, etc. and then after you have tried 15 different things then post for help. Most of us have had all the same issues and fixed them but it's hard to remember 10 years ago what you did to fix something. We used the same searches back then as you should now. The fix is the same. Only the user names have changed...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV