LR3/LR4 low profile G4 roof rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DWELCH

Reaction score
Ok let me know I'm interested if shipping isnt crazy, where are you located by the way?

Mr.BigsLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok let me know I'm interested if shipping isnt crazy, where are you located by the way?

Located in Suwanee, GA. Tentatively shipping looks to be about $75.00 for ground (mostly due to size).

DWELCH

Reaction score
yea thats not terrible, I was also emailing a guy about a rover rack in azizona for 400 bucks but shipping is 200 lol

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OH - I would have snapped this up in a second a few months back, but now im moving to the blue ridge mountains and no boat to tow...my LR3 may be up for sale soon to make room for a S4 or M3 (Or atleast something more nimble in the switchbacks) in the very near future. :-(

Good luck with the sale!!

DWELCH

Reaction score
Does the front facing portion of the rack have any sort of mounting tabs for lights or anything

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the other's don't jump on this I am interested. I'm up just north of Boston and have been interested in a roof rack since I got the vehicle and would prefer a low profile one too.
Let me know. Thanks!
-JJB

Mr.BigsLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the other's don't jump on this I am interested. I'm up just north of Boston and have been interested in a roof rack since I got the vehicle and would prefer a low profile one too.
Let me know. Thanks!
-JJB

Nobody has said they want it for sure. 1st come, 1st serve.

Chad

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV