LR3 V6 or V8 ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

SteveS

The title says it all. What are advantages of and which way would you go? (If you had the opportunity to buy again).

Would you buy another LR3?

Thanks . . .

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Diesel........ but they don't offer it here in the USA..... other wise V8. Why would you want less?

No I do not own an LR3, this is just my opinion of what I would buy if in the market.

T

texas911

I'd get the V8. No improvements in mpg and not really that much cheaper.

H

hysterwv

I would DEFINATELY buy another LR3. We only have 3500 miles on ours, but we love it. I can't imagine NOT having the V8.

Hudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The V-6 drives pretty nice. It pulls hills just fine. I wouldn't mind having the V-6 over the V-8.

N

neytas2000

We need the Diesel in the US. Hopefully we can get better MPG from a Diesel

sydeem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the bottom of the line V6 with no options other than the premium interior or whatever. It is the least expensive version and I wouldn't trade it for anything else. Lots of spare space for storage without all the options. Emergency equipment including air compressor all stowed in the rear compartments. Collapsable shovel and hand axe stored up front in box around the brake resevoir. Rides like a charm, pulls the hills as fast as I want to go. All the offroad abilities one could wish for. Looks stock as can be but a great "stealth" off road vehicle.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4