LR4 Back up sensor sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sdbolt2

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to the forums although I have lurked before. I recently purchased a 2016 LR4 Landmark and absolutely love it. I do have one question though, the sound of the back up alert beeps seems to be extremely loud, way more so than any other car I've owned with that feature. I wondered if anyone knows a way to turn the sound down? I can't find anything about it online or in the manuals. May be a long shot but figured this would be the best place to ask.

angelboing

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure that you can adjust the beeping volume (via the radio volume knob) as you're backing up and you hear it. but i don't know if that's a permanent setting, or just for that particular instance.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure that you can adjust the beeping volume (via the radio volume knob) as you're backing up and you hear it. but i don't know if that's a permanent setting, or just for that particular instance.

Pretty sure this is correct. When it is active and beeping, turn it up or down via the stereo volume knob.

LR4 in CO

Reaction score
Press the 'Setup' button, then select 'System Settings,' then select 'Volume Presets.'

navigare

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I join in the thanks, I’ve been having the same problem:)! Soon as I get back to my car from a trip, I’ll do it!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut