LR4 EAS Compressor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used arnotts product in the past on a Mercedes GL450, both air springs and their compressor with no issues and no programming needed. But it already says on the webpage that programming will be needed if replacing hitachi brand. It also says limited lifetime warranty so you really can't go wrong. You can also get a compressor repair kit on amazon or ebay if you decide to go that route.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/LAND-ROVER-...afeb9b7:g:5zEAAOSwfpBaVm4N:rk:10:pf:0&vxp=mtr

Last edited:

kj217

Reaction score
I have used arnotts product in the past on a Mercedes GL450, both air springs and their compressor with no issues and no programming needed. But it already says on the webpage that programming will be needed if replacing hitachi brand. It also says limited lifetime warranty so you really can't go wrong. You can also get a compressor repair kit on amazon if you decide to go that route.
thank you for the reply.
can i program it with iidtool?

kj217

Reaction score
am kinda new to that tool though.
i would appreciate it if someone elaborated more on this procedure or shared a link.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72