LR4 Grill Mounting Light bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BarryM21

Reaction score
I'm having difficulty finding a Light mounting bracket for driving lights through the grill.

I've ordered these Lights from STEDI in Australia which I love, but im at a loss on the mounting bracket. https://www.stedi.com.au/7-type-xtm-sport.html

Land Rover seems to have one but I cant find a cut sheet anywhere for it to see if these lights have enough clearance. And the internet and the forums seem to provide few answers from my searches. any help or direction would be appreciated.

Barry

Asilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a run of a custom bracket for mounting grille lights. The gauge of steel was probably lighter then is ideal as there is some vibrations in the beam when driving.

I may still have a couple left over if you’re interested, but again that vibration will most likely show up.

BarryM21

Reaction score
I did a run of a custom bracket for mounting grille lights. The gauge of steel was probably lighter then is ideal as there is some vibrations in the beam when driving.

I may still have a couple left over if you’re interested, but again that vibration will most likely show up.
How involved is the install? I'd be interested. Might be easier to add some structural support to yours than do the Land Rover one which seems a nightmare!

Phil-C

Reaction score
I'm having difficulty finding a Light mounting bracket for driving lights through the grill.

I've ordered these Lights from STEDI in Australia which I love, but im at a loss on the mounting bracket. https://www.stedi.com.au/7-type-xtm-sport.html

Land Rover seems to have one but I cant find a cut sheet anywhere for it to see if these lights have enough clearance. And the internet and the forums seem to provide few answers from my searches. any help or direction would be appreciated.

Barry
I’ve got a set that I never installed . Let me know if you need measurements etc

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA