LR4 music skip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olayey

Reaction score
I have my phone connected to the iPod plug in my LR4. I can see the music I’m playing on the screen. But I want to skip a song and press the double arrow to the right on the steering wheel it skips two songs and not one. When I press the two arrows to the left it won’t go back to the previous song. This is really annoying so please help.

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're listening to the radio and skip between presets does it skip 1 or 2?

Occasionally my steering wheel buttons freak out and will double skip songs, or volume up like 3-5 intervals with one press.

Maybe try the steering wheel buttons, your radio buttons could be going...

Also, what year car and model phone?

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe try the steering wheel buttons, your radio buttons could be going...

That's what he was using, his steering wheel buttons. I experience the same thing with my iPhone 12 connected via BT and playing Spotify. Sometimes when I try to advance a track via the wheel it skips to the 2nd song on the list. But it usually works as expected when I hit the button on the display. I call it my Land Rover playlist shuffle feature.

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what he was using, his steering wheel buttons. I experience the same thing with my iPhone 12 connected via BT and playing Spotify. Sometimes when I try to advance a track via the wheel it skips to the 2nd song on the list. But it usually works as expected when I hit the button on the display. I call it my Land Rover playlist shuffle feature.
Ahh whoops. I misread his post.

Well anyways I'd try using the skip buttons on the radio next time, to see if it does the same thing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9