LR4 Radio keeps going out!

Discussion in 'LR4' started by ajclay1, Sep 16, 2011.

1. TNLandRover2o15

TNLandRover2o15 Member

Has anyone been able to confirm if there is a software update that fixed this issue? I have a 2010 LR4 and having this same problem... Does anyone know the latest software update and the release date of the update? Is there anyway to find out what software version you currently have on your vehicle?

When my LR4 goes from a working radio to static it turns up so loud and fast that it scares the crap out of me! It hurts the ears as well.

Thanks in advance!

2. Meowsdauer

Meowsdauer Member

Has anyone found a solution to this problem? It just started on my 2010 LR4. Interestingly, it seems to happen only to me above 35 MPH.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

3. ShadowRanger

ShadowRanger Member

Any of you who are having this problem, when you go into your radio settings, do you notice that your setting has been changed from HD to standard (I'm not in my truck now, so I'm going from memory; these may have different names)?

Mine will do that often. I'm wondering if that might be the issue--that you had it set to an HD station, and you lost the HD setting, therefore sending you to static. Just throwing darts here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk