Made the leap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J

jreaney

Well, the girlfriend wanted a new LR3 - had to be silver/black. Made the leap a week ago and now she is up a 1000 miles away galavanting around upstate NY. Overall, the (limited) time I got to drive was nice - looking forward to her getting back so I can maybe drive it.

Only thing is I wish it had a hitch - may need more storage than the roof racks (325 bucks) that I added. Why is there no hitch????

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know which model you have, but it should have one. The receiver is stored on the left rear in a compartment, that attaches under the bumper. You need to add the ball and fitting that inserts into the receiver.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Hitch is normally there.

J

jreaney

hitch?

So, the LR3 - 2006 model V8 SE is supposed to have a hitch in the left rear compartment - or is this an option I have to purchase.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
The "receiver" I should have said should be behind the bumper (you have to remove a cover to get to it), the hitch may or may not be there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4