Million $$$ Question, what to do with my aging LR3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Warning: It's hard to stop the ball once you get it rolling!
Thanks.

BldrRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally made the call yesterday to trade the old girl in. She was is great condition, 105,000 miles and there was no good reason other than wanting something new. I would have preferred to buy a Land Rover, but I want to see what the new Discovery looks like in the next 18 to 24 months. The LR4 is too similar to my truck to justify the upgrade. The RR Sport doesn't wheel like the LR3 and the big RR is just not my style.

I went with a 2014 AEV JK 350 Unlimited Rubicon that I found with 5,000 miles on it. We'll see how it does in comparison. I have run some of the hardest trails in Colorado and Utah in the LR3 with a sensor rod lift and 33 inch tires... so its going to take a lot to impress me. But man, this Jeep really looks cool IMO and is totally built up and to the highest standards.

Attachments

• IMG_1398.jpg
    IMG_1398.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 48

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...looks pretty awesome. Won't be as versatile but will wheel like crazy.

BearishDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it looks cool indeed but isn't it missing a winch? remember it is not a Landy ;) so you may need it more often.
hahaha just kidding, enjoy !

BldrRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It actually does have a winch. A warn 9500 lb winch with synthetic line. It has a cool stealth license plate cover over it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72